Momma is no longer carrying eggs around

Well I guess that we missed the birth, but momma shrimp is no longer carrying eggs.




No sign of the babies yet, but there are a LOT of hiding places in that tank for them. 


In other news, I picked up some snails today to add to each of the tanks. For decoration and variety in the shrimp tank, and to help control algae and provide a meal for the assassin snails in the Betta tank. I put one blue ramshorn and one Malaysian trumpet snail in each of the shrimp and Betta tanks. Remember, the Assassin Snails are also in the Betta tank.


 .... Well that didn't take long.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I can't believe how much these assassins can eat. Just 2 of them have gone through 8 Ramshorns and 4 Malaysian trumpets in less than a month. plus pellet food and whatever leftovers they might get from the Betta. I'd love to try to breed them but I'm not sure I can afford to. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New neighbors and landscaping

She's going to be a momma

Update for early Aug 2017